richard
Years ago

AllStar Footage

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the all star game from last night? Being the sucker I am i had to work and not sure if it was on any TV, could anyone out there give me any ideas? Isaac IM sure you know where I could purchase one perhaps?
Cheers

Topic #1711 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I can help you help you, what is your mob number ?

Reply #19383 | Report this post

richard  
Years ago

my email is [email protected]
let me know what you can do for me
cheers

Reply #19411 | Report this post

cavalo  
Years ago

Check the Foxtel TV guide on from the standard yahoo.com.au search page and see when they are repeating it (surely they will!?) Then watch/tape it or get someone you know to tape it.

Reply #19413 | Report this post

richard  
Years ago

cheers cavalo, but i didnt have any luck. any other suggestions?

Reply #19415 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's on Fox Sports twice today. 9am and 5pm.

Reply #19416 | Report this post

richard  
Years ago

so it is, i was looking under live sports. I dont have foxtel and dont know anyone who does!! Anyone out there have a tape of the game i could buy from them if need be? i dont mind paying for it?

Reply #19418 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I've got the game on tape with the dunk contest.

Two prob's

A) I'm in Melbourne.

B) I have no way of making a copy.

Reply #19430 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If you're still coming over next week, bring it over and we can replay it on the projector?

That gives me a chance to see it at least!

Reply #19434 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

This is bollocks. Surely someone can load a copy onto the internet somewhere and spread the word on the quiet. Strewth, it's not 1998 - I thought it was 2005 now!

Reply #19778 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:04 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754