has multi on line play as well

Topic #17117 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I play it most nights after work.. Its highly addictive

Reply #201804 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Got it earlier in the year on the 360. Played it through but haven't really bothered with online play or too much multiplayer. Pretty decent though, and a big upgrade from CoD2.

Reply #201818 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

online multiplayer is what makes this game

Reply #201819 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

What makes this game is playing it with an SAS soldier who has been to Iraq sitting over your sholder.

Scary shite indeed.

Reply #201820 | Report this post

Tassie!  
Years ago

great game, sell it all day every day at work.

one of the best online codes going round,
watch out for cod5 and BIA hells highway.

Cheers

Reply #201831 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Anon '819, I was on the multiplayer beta on Live and didn't like it that much. Perhaps it's improved since it was launched, but I found that even small amounts of lag made it unplayable.

Reply #201840 | Report this post

AK-47  
Years ago

on the topic of computer games has anybody played games through the gaming server steam? Have just started and am loving it!

Reply #201859 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

Definately the best PC FPS. Its been responsible for several failed relationships....

Reply #201883 | Report this post

masterhavoc  
Years ago

a good online game is combat arms just go to the web site and download it,for a free game its very good

Reply #201886 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac you just need to find a aus server game and you wont have any lag. Not that hard to find aus server

Reply #201927 | Report this post

Oldschool  
Years ago

Online play on 360 can be a bit of a drag....
Definitely get it if you want to don a SAS or Marines uniform and bring Iraq and Afghanistan to your screen

My tip would be to play Single player on hard then go to Mulitplayer...Unless u played FPS games before

Reply #201953 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:20 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754