nutter
Years ago

08/09 NBL Dreamteam

Does anyone know if sportal will be putting on another nbl dreamteam this year? With the season opening in a few weeks i would have thought the new dreamteam would have been up by now.

Topic #17119 | Report this topic

RMM  
Years ago

Obviously u didnt play last season. It was underway last eyar by round 3... i think well be lucky to even get it working this time round!

Reply #201821 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Last year they didn't get it up till about a week before the opener so I wouldn't be too worried. Even the more popular AFL DT (also run by virtualsports) didn't get up till about a week before it started.

I was gonna start a HoopsSA League once it came up anyone interested?

I don't think there are as many stand-out imports coming into the league this year so it should be an interesting year. For the first time I might have a few Aussies lol.

Reply #201822 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

RMM was that the Sportal or nbl.com one? lol shit i got a bad memory.

Anyway hopefully they get one up and running soon i'm tryna go top10 this year;)

Reply #201824 | Report this post

RMM  
Years ago

not sure mate.. thought it was the one everyone was waiting for on here from memory it was the sportal one???

Reply #201825 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The Sportal and NBL one are the same thing.

Reply #201833 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

That being the case dont expect much

Reply #201836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for you help, RMM actually I did play last year but those kind of facts really aren't that important to me a year later so I guess I forgot that minor detail. Sorry

Reply #201873 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Sportal and NBL last season where actually seperate, exactly the same thing but different competitions. Was a stupid idea that one.

But yeah if it's not up by round 2 or 3 than start complaining.

LOL

Reply #201884 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yeah there was one on Sportal and another on nbl.com.au, which was good because there were only about 4000 teams in that one so I could come 3rd overall :P

Reply #201977 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:55 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754