Isaac
Years ago

Wildcats vs Breakers pre-season series in WA

Three game series in WA between these two sides. Wildcats have introduced Ben Knight who they've picked up from Singapore to replace an injured Paul Rogers.

Game 1: Breakers 101, Wildcats 92
NZ Breakers 101 (Kirk Penney 29, Phill Jones 20, Rick Rickert 16, Oscar Forman 14, Paul Henare 11)
Perth Wildcats 92 (Isaih Victor 19, Darnell Hinson 15).

Game 2: Wildcats 102, Breakers 81
(Unable to find any scorers yet. Any Wildcats fans get to the game?)

Game 3 is on Saturday night.

Topic #17136 | Report this topic

ronnymac  
Years ago

issiah Victor top scored for perth with twenty in game two.both teams are not in anyway shape or form in propoer season form. once ben knight settles into the cats rotation, there gonna be scary.

Reply #202071 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I assume NZ didn't have CJ in the second game either?

Reply #202131 | Report this post

ronnymac  
Years ago

No.i think penny will give the MVP title a real shake. he is a gun. let me rephrase that, he is a bonafide gun. depth wise and scoring power wise, the breakers are as good as anyone. defense is another matter.

Reply #202134 | Report this post

ronnymac  
Years ago

Cats won the series last night by defeating the breaters by thirteen. one hunnred and six to ninety three. hinson was the man with twenty points 6 boards and 6 assists.

Reply #202162 | Report this post

ronnymac  
Years ago

one hundred and six to ninety three.

Reply #202163 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:17 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754