Steve Nash is the best guard in the NBA

It's true, Pheonix without him lose 4 straight, and only score 76 points. Forget about Kidd and Iverson, buy a Nash guernsey

Topic #1717 | Report this topic

nash lover  
Years ago

you have only just realized this?

he singlehandly destroyed australia in 2000 olympics

Reply #19462 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

nash is the man, and i am still steaming that dallas lost him. thats for sure

Reply #19464 | Report this post

dirk nowitski  
Years ago

come back !

Reply #19469 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

I'd still take Kidd oven Nash.

Extra size and defence.

Nash is awesome though. Anyone seen the Spurs v Dallas West Conference Finals where Steve Kerr hits four threes coming cold off the bench? After hitting three, Nash double teams Duncan, leaving Kerr wide open. Still sticks in my mind

Reply #19474 | Report this post

Amare Stoudemaire  
Years ago

Steve is gold. He has taken my game and that of my teammates to the next level. We are like a rudderless ship without him.

He leads the assists tally by a mile and can shoot the rock himself when required which Kidd struggles to do.

Reply #19483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow i didnt know nba players come to this site :|

Reply #19506 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

he's a gun, im not saying that he's better than kidd but im not saying that hes worse. kidd is a better rebounder but nash is a better shooter and the suns wil be a force to be reckoned with once again when he comes back

Reply #19509 | Report this post

Northerner  
Years ago

Nash doesn't even come close to Kidd

Reply #19561 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

It will be interesting if Nashy can keep this level of play up for a few more years like JKidd and GPayton did a few years back.

He may be the S*** right at this moment but well see how he it all pans out.

Reply #19577 | Report this post

Wow, people are actually agreeing with me.

And I'm not the biggest NBA fan, a lot of my friends don't rate Nash much, and I guess I thought everyone thinks that way.

Reply #19588 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

jersey arnt winning with kidd back,with nash cant see the suns losing more than 15 games

Reply #19600 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

yer but the nets lost there second best player j rich

Reply #19803 | Report this post

mr clutch  
Years ago

i mean jefferson

Reply #19804 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Unfair to compare NJ with Phoenix. NJ's other players are pretty average, whereas Phoenix's roster (or at least the first five) isn't bad at all.

Good to see Jim Jackson get picked up. I wonder if he can include New Orleans in his list of teams he played for (it's up to 15 or so now!).

Reply #19831 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

At least Nash looks like he actually enjoys playing ball. Kidd constantly has a scowl on his face and is always the first to blame someone else for his teams shortcomings. Couple that with him seeming to be more interested in $$ than anything else and Id be happy to have Nash on my team in front of Kidd

You think that if Kidd was offered to the Suns in a straight swap for Nash that the Suns would even think about it? I think not. Team Chemistry is often a lot more important in getting a win than the star qualities of individual players

Reply #19837 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Prediction: By the end of the season the 3 most effective NBA PGs will be Parker, Wade, and Nash. All will be in the playoffs. Kidd won't.

Reply #19839 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Kidd not in the playoffs? In the East, you only have to win 30 games to make it. At this rate, New Jersey could win the terrible Atlantic Division (they're only a couple of games out of first place!).

Reply #19855 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

under the term 'point guard'it should say steve nash.the only out n out point guard in the league

Reply #19858 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

I said prediction! Read some other threads, they're pretty extreme, though find me a betting agency that will do it and I'll put my money where my mouth is! ;)

(note, did not say how much!)

Reply #19882 | Report this post

dirk rules  
Years ago

wow! i cant see how u ppl can even compare nash with kidd. steve nash is an all around better player. he pushes his team to do better. even wen they make bad decisions nash will tell them they did ok and what they should do next time. kidd wouldn't do that. nj depends upon kidd but nash depends upon the team. teh chemistry is unbelievable.

Reply #35447 | Report this post

bill  
Years ago

hi mom

Reply #37112 | Report this post

bill  
Years ago

i like eggs

Reply #37113 | Report this post

Bill's mom  
Years ago

Hi Bill. Eat your eggs!

Reply #37114 | Report this post

E 4 Phila  
Years ago

Nash is good yes but pheonix without him can win some games

Philadelphia on the other hand need Allen Iverson or they are garunteed to lose

Kidd is starting to get better when carter came along but thats because Carters playing good

Nash is the best point guard but isnt as heavily relied upon as the other point guards

Reply #41033 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:23 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754