the_champ33
Years ago

Michael Voss new Brisbane Lions Coach

Michael Voss is set to become the next Brisbane Lions Coach after Leigh Matthews shock decision to quit yesterday.

A press conference @ 2:30PM (Eastern Time) has been called where Vossy will be confirmed as coach.

Topic #17186 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pretty quick to me. Nothing was happening before the announcement???

Reply #202431 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

3 Year Deal

Reply #202452 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

If I were a half decent assistant coach I would be begging for a role at Brisbane cause they will need a coach in 3 years time.

Reply #202502 | Report this post

Years ago

I think Voss' stints on commentary for Channel 10 prove just how much of a pretender he is when it comes to coaching. He doesn't really have too much of a clue IMO.

Reply #202563 | Report this post

Kevin Sheedy  
Years ago

I don't think this appointment will work.

Not enough experience as an assistant coach and will be too close to the troops as it's not that long since he was playing alongside them.

Reply #202576 | Report this post

Interesting  
Years ago

I think its great Vossy wants to coach. He could be a great coach one day. This appointment has disaster all over it and so early in his career. He should have left his home of the Lions and proven himself as an ASsistant to gain some credibility. This could be the downfall of a potentially great coach.

Reply #202579 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Exactly '3', he seems like an absolute idiot on ch.10. Can't put a sentence together and doesn't know half the players.
This would be wierd for guys like Simon Black, Power, Notting etc. who were best friends and equals with him just a year ago.

Reply #202707 | Report this post

Feder98  
Years ago

Looks like you were all wrong

Reply #245453 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:46 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754