Suga
Years ago

Official... Ere signs with Tigers

http://www.gaze.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1233&Itemid=7

Topic #17190 | Report this topic

lethal5  
Years ago

Hmmm... think I read this 10 threads down!

Reply #202467 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

hmmm ... bullshit.

Women's Day has more journalistic integrity than gaze.com!

Reply #202474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i would love to see South sign Julius Hodge!
obviously thats highly unlikely as Darden seems a lock in

Reply #202488 | Report this post

Mr Black  
Years ago

Even I, as a hardcore Tigers fan, have no idea how everyone fits under the points cap with this signing...

Reply #202532 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

OK....As long as it's "official" I feel much better

Reply #202569 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

"hmmm ... bullshit.

Women's Day has more journalistic integrity than gaze.com!"

Couldn't have said it better myself.
And don't even get me started on that Daniel Eade 'Hoop Scoop' rubbish.
His scoop is always common knowledge and he gets it from harassing friends of players- makes him look pretty desperate.
I know a few players that think he's an absolute parasite and a user.

Reply #202595 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

That's an impossible lineup under any system. Now I know why the NBL isn't doing much advertising; because they aren't fining NBL clubs for breaching salary and point caps.

I'm fairly sure in the last few threads I've read, we were pointing out that Hodge couldn't be taken due to the points cap. Now Ere is being picked up? Is this another rumor thread from the Gaze site or have the Tigers found some way of manipulating the points system in fit in Ere?

Reply #202596 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

It is on JR's blog as well..

Reply #202603 | Report this post

Frog 49  
Years ago

Is the $490k rumour true.

Reply #202679 | Report this post

Boss  
Years ago

This is on the NBL ebsite as well. The other teams may as well not show up, no one can beat this team, the starting 5 is basically an all-star team.

Reply #202747 | Report this post

steve hull  
Years ago

this is not a healthy thing for the league !!
i cant believe ba/nbl can let this happen,it proves one thing that we already knew, that is the ba/nbl gets pushed around and manipulated by any one who has the mighty dollar!!
make a statement you guys on the reform commitee and stand up for what is right for our nbl and not for the ego of some rich twit who wants bragging rights in melbourne !!
it is a clear breach of the salary cap and now is the time to start with reform!!

Reply #202756 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Not much will happen now as McPeake represents owners and Andrew Gaze is on BA board. Not this season but a total revamp with no salary cap or real rules need to be introduced and enforced. No salary cap will force the end of some teams

Reply #202759 | Report this post

steve hull  
Years ago

where does westover fit in with the melbourne "allstar" tigers ? they wont need him as coach, the "neighbours cat" could do that this year!!

Reply #202768 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:01 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754