hooked
Years ago

Score from tonight?

Anyone got a score from tonights sixers game in melbourne?

Topic #17225 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sixers lost by 20

Reply #203020 | Report this post

lukn4gudimport  
Years ago

Groves and Burston didn't suit up .Horvath and Herbert dominated with 29 and 27 points.Schenscher led with 19 followed by Maher and Bruce with 19. Ballinger and Tyndale combined for 16 points

Reply #203023 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Does anyone know why Ballinger & Tyndale combined for 16 points? Did they not play very much to protect them for the start of the regular season or were they just having a bad night? Or worse still, injuries?

Reply #203025 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

dunno but the dragons could be the real deal here they are playing terrific ball without some good players

Reply #203031 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Scott rotated all the players with only Aaron Bruce playing major minutes (which was justified given his 1st quarter effort kept the Sixers in the game).

Ballinger didn't see a lot of the ball and Tyndale looked a little lost on the offence at times. On the upside, Tyndale looked hard to stop when slashing to the hole but he didn't get too many chances until the final quarter.

It was pretty disappointing at both ends of the court for the Sixers. Horvath and Herbert scored at will and the Dragons hussle on D made it really difficult for the Sixers to establish a fluid offence. I suspect they'll get better once they find their right mix.

I wouldn't put to much emphasis on the result as it was quite noticiable the team is still in the process of gelling.

Reply #203037 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

that might be true but it would be nice to see some kind of pattern of improvement coming. I'm sure when the season starts we will be find but you would just like to see some more wins.

Reply #203073 | Report this post

missing in action  
Years ago

please dont bring out "the time to gell " excuse
brings back memories best forgotten

Reply #203083 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

The time to gel thing bugs me too, because if its an excuse for the 36ers, then all teams should be showing signs of that excuse. The Dragons aren't exactly the same team they were last season. They've had major roster changes as well as a new coach.

Reply #203085 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754