Anonymous
Years ago

NH: EmailCash - Anyone A Member?

Saw an ad on TV the other day for emailcash. Thinking of signing up. Is anyone on here a member? Is it any good?

(By the way this isn't spam Isaac, just asking for opinions and experiences of the website)

Topic #17250 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

It is crap!

Reply #203270 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Ask Heal, he swears by it, unless he was just paid to say that.

Reply #203275 | Report this post

Corey  
Years ago

Been a member for a couple of years....I've received a cheque for $30 after reading lots and lots of emails....The only way to earn lots of points and rewards is by buying from their (emailcash) customers ie. Business's selling their products on their website.

Unless you intend to buy stuff on there, I would recommend against joining, takes ages to get any rewards without spending any money!

Reply #203277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Been a memner for about a year and a half and just qualified for a $30 cheque. Just from doing surveys, web clicks, etc ..., not spending any money.

If you have the patience it is a good system, but i guess u have to weigh up if it is really worth your time. Its a fair bit of effort only for $30.

Reply #203282 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

To above ... a year and a half to qualify for a $ 30 cheque , matey If it took an hour and a half for $ 30 i would say no farkin way .

Reply #203286 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

I won't get out of bed for less than $10,000

Reply #203296 | Report this post

rotate on this  
Years ago

DICKO - the types that would pay you $ 10,000 would probably require you to stay in bed .

Reply #203299 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:22 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754