John
Years ago

Simo Pajdic moving to SA

first of all i would like to start by saying iam from Vic, iam only on you website to imform you guys about a great player that is moving to SA.

Name is Simo Pajdic, 16 year old FREAK OF NATURE playing in the BIGV for two years now.

held Liam Norton(former Tigers NBL player) to 12 points in a prev meeting
has a 44inch vert at 194

and absoulty amazing furture prospect i will pass on his details feel free to email him about a try-out of some sorts

[email protected]

Thanks

Topic #17271 | Report this topic

John  
Years ago

May i also add i saw him play and held ryan barnes to 11 and had a most facial on adrian sturt amazing for a young lad

Reply #203501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

simon is shit i held him to 0 points

Reply #203505 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

LOL ... he's playing Div 3, Big V, ave 1.2ppg in about 2.5mins/game ... sounds frightening ...

Reply #203508 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Worth 2 threads John? And I think this Pajdic dude shrunk a cm from the other thread.

Reply #203511 | Report this post

Years ago

Simo Smalldic

Reply #203512 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

when did he play against Ryan Barnes and which state team.

Reply #203513 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

What club will poach him?

Reply #203519 | Report this post

John  
Years ago

he dident play much this season as a cause off a back injury had a disc opp. and played againsts ryan barnes from victoria in a practise game.

Ryan playd ythleauge for meelb and played state and is now currently playing college ball

Reply #203528 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just go to the club that won the aba championship!!!!! heard of some retirements there!!

Reply #203537 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Who's retired from Norwood besides the coach??? Has Krauser finished up has he?

Reply #203543 | Report this post

Simo Pajdic  
Years ago

Dont people have anything better to do then make bulls**t up.

i came across this when i got a link from a mate and this is stupid.

some people get a life and if you gonna come on here and talk crap at least get the facts straight.

i dident get any court time becasue i was a rookie in a growing team, and back opperation?? whats with that?

just like to finish off by saying who ever is doing this bull and give my email out has a bit to much time on there hands ..

Reply #203593 | Report this post

kbjkhbjhv  
Years ago

i no for a fact simo isnt moving to sa because im his fkin girlfriend and by the way my boyfriend has is a big dick i mean i should know coz like i said im his girlfriend and for those (Mod: inappropriate....) bagging him F*CK U B*TCHES you dont even fkn know simo so shut ur jealous fkd up mouth coz it just makes me laugh when i read the bulllshit u (Mod: inappropriate....) have to say soo the jokes on u B*TCHESSSSSS !!

(Mod: That told us, he he!)

Reply #203603 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This is the thread of the year.

Reply #203609 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

WU TANG CLAN AINT NOTHING TO F*CK WITH

sorry had to find a thread to throw that in, finally get to put it in

Reply #203612 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Simo Smalldic's girlfriend is Gordon Ramsay?

Reply #203614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

krause wont retire

Reply #203616 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

I love the way kbjkhbjhv censors the word "B*TCHES" but has no probs about dropping the c-bomb in all its glory!

Reply #203619 | Report this post

Peter Maravich  
Years ago

Is this some kind of Bizzaro "James Pennington for PM" or "Ben-Fitz-is-shit-at-Halo" type inside joke that only a few people get?

Or is this really a contender for worst thread of the year?

Reply #203620 | Report this post

jimmy de bas  
Years ago

Genuine contender. Centrebet have it at $1.06.

Reply #203622 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Re-read the post now....

Reply #203625 | Report this post

Years ago

Simo's got a small dick! Simo's got a small dick! Na nee na nee naaa naaa!!

I am rubber, you are glue. Everything bounces of me and sticks to you!! Na nee na nee naaa naaa!!

I heard Simo's girlfriend has a dick... haha

Reply #203640 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Check it out guys... he made Wikipedia!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Simopajdic

Reply #203658 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

lol, Small Dick.
lol, F.cked up Missus

Hope he does move here

Reply #203661 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

From his Wiki page

Simo Pajdic is a Australian semi-pro basketball player currently playing with the Keysborough Cougars in the Big V .He was born on the 24th of January 1991 in Serbia. He is currently the youngest active player on any Big V roster at just 16 years of age. This is his first season with the Big V new Comers Keysborough after quiting Dandenong Rangers after his under sixteens season. He is currently attend Heatherill Secondary College in Springvale South. He had a deveolpment contract with the ITCP program in 2005/6. Currently has the smallest dick in the Big V.

Reply #203662 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

Oh wow - what a treat for a Friday arvo. Just read this thread for the first time. Have to say up there for thread of the year.

Jimmy de bas - can you also find me the odds on "Did Simo Pajdic write his own Wiki entry?"

While you are there can you also see the odds on "Simo Pajdic did not get 'sent a link' as he claims but Googles himself all day long".

Reply #203665 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

jimmy de bas - odds have blown out to $2.50 after Quagmire's Kobe thread. It's an unbackable favourite. I've nicknamed the thread the "Geelong Thread"

Reply #203669 | Report this post

the_champ33  
Years ago

He'll join the North Adelaide Rockets with Matty Hampton as his coach and making the man into a Red Bull

Reply #203673 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

I heard Simo Pajdic once dunked on Cecil Exum.

Reply #203677 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

I'm suprised the sixers havn't signed him!!

Reply #203682 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Hahaha Mantis lol! ahh good old Cecil.

"my boyfriend is a big dick"- ^Smalldic's bf lol.^

Reply #203687 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Hands down thread of the year

Reply #203712 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

FUCK ALL OF YOU!! this kid is a great basketballer and i had the honour of Playing a season of basketball with him! hes also a great mate so all of ya should fuck off! hes going places this kid and is gonna be great. so all you jealous ballers out there can piss off and leave this guy alone

Reply #206044 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Look out its another one of Mr.Smalldic's retarded friends to the rescue!

Reply #206045 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

i dont even know how i came across this thread but its hilarious, Im a mate of simos and i doubt he knows this thread exists, but funny stuff nonetheless

Reply #208259 | Report this post

Ben Fitz  
Years ago

Pete Maravich i am not shit at Halo anymore, just so you know.

Reply #208268 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That's not what I heard Fitz...

Reply #208274 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

He does know about it Luke - he posted earlier in the thread. Then we were all welcomed into his life by his lovely and eloquent girlfriend ... who also informed us all he has a large knob.

Reply #208284 | Report this post

Marcos  
Years ago

You should all be ashamed of your selves.

Give the kid a break his is 17 years old.

Reply #212711 | Report this post

ryan smith  
Years ago

stop talking shit about him, his a really good basketball player his fantastic average is huge(1.4 points a game) so all u guys stop talking shit

Reply #242077 | Report this post

Pam and Ralph  
Years ago

simo is a awsome player doing great things for keysborough............................................................................................................................................

Reply #355935 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:52 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754