David
Years ago

Dragons Wildcats Summary (more dragons)

was at the game interesting crowd was ok 3,500 ingles said after the game it didnt look like much i expect in the coming weeks for that to go up

gibson did play well on defensive end and didnt turn the ball over was really good on defense

tremmel darden looked like the glue to our team when he was on we were good played limited minutes and groves had a off night

carter turned it over a lot in the first half but got better as the game went on

ingles and worhto were good in few minutes

horvath was good and burston was good in very limited minutes like to see him get more

vukona was average for his minutes and one of our developmental players look awesome

for the wildcats redhage got a lot of flack from the crowd especially from a guy 5 seats from me it was quite hilarious hinson was average and so was most of the team

knight seemed useless with victor loughton was ok for his minutes

redhage was there only decent player

when the series goes back to perth look for the cats to bounce back but the dragons to pip them in a close one

ps hope goorjian gets his rotations right soon looked like the dragons were seriously out rebounded

Topic #17359 | Report this topic

Herka  
Years ago

tipping against the cats at home ! geez tough call
i will be attending so will post a similiar summary on either sunday or monday !

Reply #204286 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

i know but if you were at the game you would have seen perth very flat looking although you can easy smash us on the boards with goorjs small man syndrome rotation

Reply #204310 | Report this post

Paul  
Years ago

Don't forget Knight has only just come in and Rogers still has to be added. I don't think Dragons will be top 3/4. Maybe 4th behind Tigers, NZ, Cairns

Reply #204315 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

behind cairns and nz give me a break no way

Reply #204340 | Report this post

dragonman  
Years ago

Dragons looked very good on wednesday
Ingles led the team well with excellent shooting and surprisingly good huslte on the boards

My mate thought gison playd terribly but i couldnt disagree more, he plays some of the best defence ive seen and is the opposite type of player to our old starting point... the hammer

Robbins of perth is an absolute tosser and looks a lot like jesus except his full of anger.. ingles could kncok him out in a second

Daniel Dillion who got 5 minutes is our develoopment player i belive and he did extremely well in his limited minutes lookin very creative and not being afraid to take it to hinson
he loks like a very exciting prospect fomr bulleen boomers

Dragons will come in third bhind only tigers and NZ this season

Reply #204660 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Daniel Dillon just came back from US College Arizona.
He should be a good prospect.

Reply #204665 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:51 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754