Ben Fitz
Years ago

Hoops TV Episode I - Paora and Tyndale

Hello everyone.
Skip, Bizzy and I hope you enjoy the first edition of the year. We welcome constructive ideas and feedback but if you want to slag it off remember it is being put together by volunteers who are trying to get the sixers to as many people as possible.

We hope you like the first one and will have some more up by the end of the day.

Topic #17371 | Report this topic

anonymous  
Years ago

well done boys, loved it and look forward to seeing more. I love basketball, love the 36ers, but only really get to see the personal side to the guys, especially the new ones, from what tv stations show. Good to see the new guys and now when I go to see them play, I will know a little about them.

Reply #204392 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

hehe - He better dunk or we'll cut him

Reply #204397 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Fantastic work and very entertaining. You should be proud of your work and I hope to see more episodes over the season.

Work like this makes this website a pleasure to visit and reinforces why the internet can be such a valid medium to market and promote products/teams/events.

Do we make anything of Paul's little cameo? "He better dunk or he's cut" - A reminder to Mark Tyndale that he needs to be entertaining. Given the impact of Julius Hodge from last season I suspect there will be quite a bit of pressure on Mark to balance flair and fundamentals. I hope he has a great season because he came across as a good person.

Reply #204398 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

Top work lads. really good to have some inside access to the sixers.

Lets hope they make some noise tonight!

Reply #204400 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Keep 'em coming boys, well done.

I reckon we should just call Paora "Bro" to keep it simple. Would love the see the vision of the roo riding

Reply #204403 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

I hope it doesn't come down to Tyndale being expected to put on a show. Being only a first year pro in any league he may want to impress more with a solid game - which personally is fine by me.

Reply #204404 | Report this post

DebbieDoes  
Years ago

"MVP! MVP! MVP!"

Reply #204410 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Also, i would like to Congratulate Bizzy and his wife Kirsty on the arrival of their baby girl yesterday!

Reply #204411 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

well done guys

Reply #204419 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

Congrats Bizzy and Mrs Bizzy!

Hopefully the boys can wet the baby's head with a win!!!

Reply #204421 | Report this post

bretts the man  
Years ago

Well done guys . Great insight into 2 new players with a bit of fun. Mark seems quite and kept his distance from camera and microphone. hope he does well as comes across a nice committed guy

Reply #204424 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

Great work boys!, Congrats Bizzy, All the best with the baby girl.

Reply #204440 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Good job boys..

Fitz, I would of thought you would of been the used car sales man... You could convince an eskimo to buy ice.

Reply #204449 | Report this post

Jonno  
Years ago

I think Paul was just joking around with him, i expect Tyndale to be more of a Darnell Mee, rock solid and hard working, who will also occasionally throw down a few dunks, but focus more on defence and just playing a rock solid all round game! Which is awesome for me and i think Ninnis saud he was looking for a Mee like player and if he has one we will have a awesome team!!

Reply #204482 | Report this post

Years ago

"Brett is like a father figure to me"

haha Im sure Mahersy would love to hear that! :)

Reply #204491 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:09 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754