Kobe-for-MVP
Years ago

NBA LIVE 09 - Demo Available

Just gone on PSN Store and seen nba live 09 demo. Downloaded it and have been playing it on the ps3. Very impressive. Im Loving it at the moment. Defintly NBA LIVE this year for me.

DNA - Impressive.
NBA Academy - Impressive.

Anyone else played it yet?

Let us no your thoughts?

Topic #17399 | Report this topic

cLaRkY  
Years ago

I downloaded the demo for Xbox 360 last week, it is pretty good. The graphics seem to be a bit smoother than 08, with the player models looking a bit better as well.

Totally agree with the DNA a & NBA Academy being impressive, and I am also a big fan of the new Pick & Roll control system.

Another thing I am looking forward to (along with most other gamers) is the NBA 365. Those with Xbox Live (OR PSN access) will be able to get daily updates of rosters, trades, ratings and even changes to the team DNA and player shooting streaks....

Big step forward by the Live team this year, and they have my purchase, haven't seen much about 2K9 for 360 yet so can't do a comparison...

Reply #204663 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

Totally agree cant wait till NBA LIVE 365.

Reply #204667 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Impressive, will still hold out and see what 2k9 has on offer before jumping onto Live.
2k8 was my first purchase from 2k and that was awesome compared to my past years of devoted 'live' gaming, it's shaping up to be a good/healthy battle between the 2 franchises.

Reply #204677 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

i have a wii all i need is to be connected to the net to get live updates right

Reply #204680 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

seems that way.

Reply #204725 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

2k9 has nothing to compete with live this year... 09 has gone all out and left 2k9 in the dust, will need some serious last minute additions to 2k9 to make any dent in what will be a huge year for 09

Reply #204772 | Report this post

Fred  
Years ago

You guys.. please give me a break.

Ive downloaded the live 09 demo, and while it has significantly improved from live 08, it is still worst than NBA2k8!!!!!!!!!!

If your interested in playing a kids computer game then pick up live. EA sports has lost touch with sport simulation game. 2k has dominated it for the last 6 years.

How you compare 2k9 with live 09 when 2k has not even released the demo.

Reply #204891 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #236704 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:09 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754