anon
Years ago

Jess mahony

Can someone tell me whats happened to jess Mahony. She would be grfeat for Adelaide as our guards are all weak except for Foley

Topic #17433 | Report this topic

ANON  
Years ago

I believe that she has been picked up by Townsville.
Apparently not required at Lightning. Strange given the fact that Lightning don't really have a point guard that will give off assists or make plays.

Reply #205071 | Report this post

Wonder women  
Years ago

She is to disruptive for the program. She is not a team player and treats her team mates like shit. She has a crap attitude. Best thing Vicki could have done is let her go.

Reply #205079 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A bit hard Wonder woman, Isn't that a prerequisite for all Oz camp selections and AIS squad members?

Reply #205083 | Report this post

Cat 22  
Years ago

Thanks for that negative input Sean. Should look closer to home for bad attitudes.

Reply #205086 | Report this post

ANON  
Years ago

Wonder Women (is that in the plural sense - or should it be Wonder Woman)
Pretty harsh comments. Sounds like a very bitter person - couldn't you get the ball or get on the team?
Different opinion than a lot of people I have spoken to her have been Jess's team mates. Sure you haven't got her mixed up with someone else - possibly YOU?

Reply #205099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jess did get get a spot at Townsville, unfortunately due to injury she was not able to fulfill the commitments, so had to pull out.

I def dont think thats selfish play, looking after the team and herself. Why would you commit to playing wnbl if you're not 100% well.

If anyone thinks that Jess is not a team player, then have another look. Speak to someone else besides the owner and coach. She has a great work ethic, try's her arse off at training and is def well liked by all players (except daddy's little girl).

If you look at her history in the sport she has achieved a lot more then most players, so dont be harsh or speak poorly of someone you dont know anything about.

Reply #205987 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jess Mahony... not a positive player. Her attitude has changed, and so to her priorities. Not a team player, and would not be a welcome addition to any team in the WNBL, and probably no ABA team.

Poor forestville. Even though you think she's a nice person, she's in it for herself only now. the $2k you're offering, is not deserved, the $4k for last year was what i hope you now know to be a mistake, no wonder you're not paying that much this year.

Reply #214171 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:04 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754