DJ
Years ago

NBL Fantasy

Just got the email, scores are out. And the system has been tweaked. Scoring system has changed - obviously scores were crazy high so they have been adjusted to keep them down a little.

Also you can now have 2 players from any 1 NBL team, interesting twist since now you are forced to use trades to achieve this, same for all though so we'll see what happens. Might change peoples strategies a fair bit though.

Topic #17443 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

The scoring is basically the same I think but with lower numbers. so it's still crap. Thank god we can have 2 from each club now though. Hello Ebi Ere!

Whoa and now there's 40 trades. This makes it more interesting. Still not Dream Team but interesting.

For those who missed that guy's spreadsheet (soz forgot ur name), it should come in handy now:

http://linky.com.au/279n5

Reply #205161 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Wow i cant believe im second with the team I put together and didnt even have a captain I dont think...

Reply #205171 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

lol I only got 420 in the Hoops league. 550 in the nbl.com.au one :)

Out: Abney, Harvey
In: Knight, Brucie

Kavossy's set for a 0 this week but I'll stick with him seeing as he's got a good run after that.

Reply #205182 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:22 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754