Anonymous
Years ago

Why did he pull his shorts down?

Sorry if this has already been discussed but during the townville vs 36ers game why did one of our guys (think it was holmes) pull on of their guys (hinder??) shorts down to his knees and then refuse to let go!? It was funy as hell but cause a bit of a scuffle. What was it all about.

Topic #17447 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

I missed it - mussed have been on the wrong angle. But I can tell you a reason for doing it... Hinder is the biggest Asshole the NBL has ever seen.

Reply #205159 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I missed the lead up, but it looked to me that Hinder ran straight through Jacob knocking him down - so Jacob decided to use Hinder's shorts to help himself up.

Reply #205160 | Report this post

Kingjames  
Years ago

Yeah I don't like Hinder either. Lucky his shots from outside where falling otherwise he would have no offensive game to speak of

Reply #205162 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Was a bit disappointed with the crowd though, it semed like they didn't know he was such a prick. I was trying to start a few chants (like the old 'Baaaaaarrloooooow' one) but the only people that joined us were the kids next to us lol. So then I just went up to him after the game and called him a wanker ;)

Reply #205165 | Report this post

makes sense  
Years ago

XztatiK - you were disappointed with the crowd because they wouldn't join you in ridiculing the opposition?

You are the person at sixers games people don't like.
Yes, you are 'that person'.

Reply #205166 | Report this post

MP  
Years ago

If you think Hinder is the biggest A-hole, you obviously never saw Grant Kruger in his heyday (mid 90's).

Reply #205167 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

As his shorts had been pulled down, i would have assumed that it would be obvious to all if he is in fact the biggest A**hole :)

Reply #205168 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

"XztatiK - you were disappointed with the crowd because they wouldn't join you in ridiculing the opposition?"

Yes!!!
I don't ridicule opposition players just for the sake of it. As i said before Hinder is the biggest asshole in the league and he deserves to be ridiculed. He is a dirty dirty player and the way he speaks to opposition players is a disgrace.
To someone who doesnt watch much NBL i guess I must seem like 'that person' lol but that's there fault. If you watch the way Hinder goes about it on the court and listen to the stuff he says through the referee's mic then I'm sure you would be ridiculing him too.

Reply #205169 | Report this post

makes sense  
Years ago

XztatiK, or "that guy"

To someone who doesnt watch much NBL i guess I must seem like 'that person' lol but that's there fault.
Season ticket holder since Apollo days, if that means anything to you.

As i said before Hinder is the biggest asshole in the league
You are aware that Heal plays for GC Blaze... arn't you?

Point in case.

Reply #205173 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

lol Heal is an egotistical idiot i agree but Hinder gets the nod in my book.

And I wasn't saying that YOU in particular don't watch enough NBL but if you can't recognize that Hinder is a dirty prick then maybe you should watch a few more Townsville games.

Reply #205178 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Mick Hill says hello.

Reply #205192 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

With his shorts around his knees that would "Hinder" his performance ;)

Reply #205193 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

da dun CHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Reply #205195 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

that was classic MW

Reply #205196 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Dusty without doubt. Half decent when he gets his own bratty whinging way and is the centre of attention.
Absolute ****wit otherwise.

Reply #205197 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

HAHA I would agree with you but the last time I said something bad about Dusty on this site everyone hated me lol.

Reply #205198 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Lol I hear ya.
I've seen many people shot down here for it too, but if there's personal experience in it then I think it's valid, so it's interesting the same sort of names get mentioned- must be some merit in it!
Having said that, some would argue that Ingles has made some enemies too.
I've met him twice and didn't think much- he was pretty rude for no reason to a mate of mine twice and they don't even know eachother.
I still think Dusty hands down though!

Reply #205206 | Report this post

good call  
Years ago

even when dusty is 50 he will still desperately be trying to get in the pants of every skanky looking 21 year old he can.
i guess they will always be the same mental and emotional age!

Reply #205210 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so what has dusty done to deserve all this? i haven't hear anything.

Reply #205269 | Report this post

DJRod  
Years ago

you obviously have never met Rusty or never had him play on your team...

he is a great guy and has surprised me of his talent levels since has been here in Townsville.

was a pretty good first up interview for The OT Podcast Ep.1

Reply #205276 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Don't worry anon, it's in the past.
I only mentioned it coz the opportunity came up.

Reply #205278 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

I was about 10 at the time but ill never forget chanting KRUGERS A WANKER for a whole brisbane bullets game. Didnt he run into the crowd and punch a fan.

Also remember the day that everyone got free stress balls and someone hit matt neilson in the head as he went off...ive never seen someone go so nuts over a squishy ball

Reply #205287 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Anyoen remember Tim Morrissey from the Kings and a bloke called Ray Gordon from Melbourne?
Oh and then there was Andrew Parkinson from the Magic...

Reply #205338 | Report this post

Suga  
Years ago

Ray Gordon was always the victim

Reply #205426 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hinder is supposedly a great team man. Not sure why people dislike him - haven't really seen him do much on court that would bring so many enemies? At least with Worthington you have that annoying grin and the sly elbows.

Reply #205429 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:54 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754