Vic
Years ago

Shannon Seebohm ??

I'am a dragons man , and i was just wondering does anyone know where Shannon is? we have James Orr and Daniel Dillion as Dev PLayers so where is Shannon?

or can't he still play?

i have look everywhere ,very hard to fin any info

thanks

Topic #17461 | Report this topic

scooby  
Years ago

As far as i know he wont be playing basketball again.

Reply #205326 | Report this post

Years ago

Forced retirement unfortunately.

Reply #205328 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Bugger. Wasted talent.

Reply #205337 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Won't be playing again? I'm sure he suited up in a game after the incident that I was at, not sure if he hit the court though.

He was in the crowd at the first home game for the Dragons.

Reply #205340 | Report this post

Ben Thompson  
Years ago

Seebohm was, and still is the worst player to have ever stepped on a basketball court and get an AIS Scholarship.. Your all SA People and will be like "no way he is good, your a wanker"...

but seriously, the kid was a chump, he struggled playing for that Millicent team haha the guard did more than him in his age group..

Anyway, i do feel sorry for him because he's out on his arse, but for a guy with his height and an AIS Scholarship next to his name, he should have gone over to US and Played Div2 ball.(wuld have sat out all 4years at a div1 school) And actually learnt how to play hard tough basketball, and bulk up

Reply #205359 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow!

That is an amazing diatribe, most disgraceful post of all time.... You are an absolute tool Ben Thompson.

Reply #205366 | Report this post

Rex hunt  
Years ago

Shannon did represent Australia at the U19 level.
Must've been a massive chump.

Reply #205370 | Report this post

pasadena 26  
Years ago

Ben Thompson = massive tosser

Reply #205375 | Report this post

Someone Else  
Years ago

Ever play guard for Millicent Ben?

Reply #205376 | Report this post

Cat 22  
Years ago

And Started for a team that only lost 1 game at the U19 World Champs.

So there was at least 4 guys in the worlds team he is better than.

Reply #205378 | Report this post

gina  
Years ago

On the subject of Shannon, there was also a very promising under 16 Sturt player, Annika who fell very ill earlier this year after the state champs, I believe. Anyone know of her progress or if she is back?

Cheers

Reply #205387 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ben T .. may the Lord above give you all you deserve for such a vindictive, spiteful post!

Reply #205388 | Report this post

legend  
Years ago

Aneeka is improving slowly not able to play basketball for a while hopefully after Albury in January. She is a champion sure she will bounce back, sure is missing the game.

Reply #205393 | Report this post

woody  
Years ago

Thanks Ledgend, great to hear.

My daughter played against her a few times and was wondering.

Reply #205470 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Shannon is now an assistant coach for the Sydney Kings.

Best of luck to him.

Reply #383058 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:55 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754