Isaac
Years ago

Tigers @ Breakers, tonight

Game is in the second quarter, scores close so far. Main point of interest is that Chris Anstey is running rampant so far with 19 points just a few minutes into the second quarter.

Topic #17471 | Report this topic

SKUX101  
Years ago

There was an altercation between Bruton and the Tigers bench. Barlow knocked one of Bruton's teeth out accidently, and one of the tigers players on the bench or maybe even the coach had some words, so Bruton went up to the bench and cursed at them, ready to fight anyone and everyone. Luckily the ref. pulled him away from it.
How could anyone disrespect Bruton. He is a legend of the freakin game.

Reply #205443 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

Score 104-101 to the Breakers. 4:53 left in 4th. Boy, this is going to be a close finish.

Reply #205444 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Looks like the Breakers have got this one, Boti's going to love this! Big game from Oscar, 7/10 threes.

Reply #205446 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Yes, you are right, billo. I can't wait to read Boti, now.

Reply #205448 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Second game that would have LOVED to have seen by the Breakers! Any chance Maori TV will get on board now they are looking like a quality top 4 side!?

Reply #205452 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

"How could anyone disrespect Bruton. He is a legend of the freakin game."

He's not even the best player in his family !!

Reply #205467 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DJ, I think Maori/Sky will start getting rebroadcast by Fox later in the season. Shame.

Reply #205515 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

Looks like the Breakers, are for real this season. Tigers have already lost more games than they should have for the year!

Reply #205537 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

Melvin Corpuscle, I didn't even say he was the best in his family. All i said was he was a legend of the game-Thats a fair point. Anyone who disagrees knows nothing about basketball.
Also, Maori TV are already showing the games in NZ.

Reply #205554 | Report this post

Melvin Corpuscle  
Years ago

.. and if you dont recognise the line then you know nothing of Australian sports history !!

Reply #205584 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:49 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754