Bell
Years ago

Dirty Clubs

lets face it people these day clubs dont give a Fk about the players all they care about is the money, reputation, and the reawrds. The big club just shove and throw players around like there nothing. I was a part of a Club which i wont name oone of the big clubs in Victoria and at the AGM all they care about the moeny and just being arogant and rude. PLayers time after time are being shoved out the back door.

players of high quility are being chewed up and spat out next to nothing prime example of this is

Dexter Drew...... melbounre tigers junior state rep the whole lot as soon as andrew gaze takes over the melb tigers junior what happend to dexter ? you know it CUT. a state player of that quilty and potentil CUT becasue Gaze had his new idea.

i understand that if this was the nba yeah okey but junior leauge acroos the COUNTRY !!! this is happening and it needs to stop before it future stars decide to just givr the sport up becasue of knobs in the top of the tower

Topic #17479 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

When I saw the words "dirty clubs", I must admit I first thought of something else ..... and Tyron Carter, if you're out there, no I wasn't thinking of this .....

Reply #205494 | Report this post

Dirty Sturty  
Years ago

1/ Not sure that Dexter has ever made a state team.

2/ Heard that he left Melbourne because he wanted to play under Stacker at Wayverly. And his team hasn't done that well.

3/ Drewy's idea's are not new. He has been running the shuffle, just the same as when he played 20 years ago.

4/ Not sure what exactly qualifies Dexter as a future star, hasn't done anything of note.

Reply #205496 | Report this post

you sook  
Years ago

Thanks Dexter errrr I mean Bell for this topic....

Reply #205501 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:25 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754