SKUX101
Years ago

What kind of crowd will the game @ AIS Arena get?

How many people will fill up AIS Arena tonight? Im just wondering, as i have no idea on the capacity of the stadium, but it will be interesting to see how many people they get.
Could they get more than what they get at Sydney?

Topic #17488 | Report this topic

Nino  
Years ago

No idea, couldnt imagine too many. I do know flights to Canberra AINT cheap for a place that isnt that exciting. I looked into making it over for Mahers 500th, but i'll have to settle for the good old internet!

Reply #205617 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

around 2,000 is my guess but its hard to tell.

Reply #205618 | Report this post

A  
Years ago

I would say around 800 if lucky.

Reply #205620 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

Given its Canberra on the weekend, I'm guessing very, very few people. 1,000 to 1,500 max I would imagine.

Reply #205621 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Not a bad crowd, 1332.

Reply #205685 | Report this post

JV_Coach  
Years ago

How many does it hold?

Reply #205692 | Report this post

JV Coach  
Years ago

Reply #205693 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

As far as i know, it is a pretty big stadium that can hold i think 4,500 or so.
The AIS played there for netball when they were in the Australian National Netball comp. so it can accomodate pro sporting events.

Reply #205705 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

I am surprised that that many attended. Without knowing how many in Canberra actually follow NBL without having their own team, who else would have attended? I can only think mainly the AIS students who got an opportunity to see a professional game. I can't imagine too many Sydney fans making the trip as it is still a good 3 hour drive and you have to book overnight accommodation. I personally would not have expected any more than that.

Reply #205708 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:31 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754