bang!
Years ago

how good are the 36ers????

so how good does everyone think the 36ers are this year??????

Topic #17513 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

As good as their last performance...so mediocre!

Reply #205882 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

sitting 2nd on the ladder

Reply #205884 | Report this post

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

dr bullshit, that is bullshit.

Reply #205888 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Too early to say, have to see a few more games.
A lot said Spirit wouldn't win a game.. reckon they weren't too bad, here at the dome.. ( no6 Kahzoo, looked pretty good).. maybe they did their homework on Brett.
Boti, said something along the lines of, everyone expects sixers to win , in canberra, and that's when they are likely to lose.

Reply #205894 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Mate we lost to the Sydney Spirit who are 2nd rate and will probably take out the wooden spoon. We gave up a match winning lead more than once. I think we have a long way to go to be one of the best sides in the league therefore we are mediocre at this stage.

Reply #205936 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Dr Bullshit, I agree. What bothered me about this game was also the huge lead given up. If this lead was gained without Tyndale and some of the major players performing well, it should have also been maintained. There's something to be said about consistency. Even with the win in Adelaide last week, we trailed for more than half the game. A better team would not have let you back into the game. Its not too early to detect danger signs and anyone suggesting it is without addressing it straight away is asking for more trouble.

Reply #205938 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:37 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754