lockstock
Years ago

Calling all Ballers in London

Hi folks,

Given the infamous reputation and far-reaching audience this forum his gathered under Sir Isaac's watchful eye, I thought I'd throw this out there.

I've found a basketball court in London that can be hired for a pretty cheap price. Just wanted to know if there is anyone who checks into this forum who is living in London that would be interested in getting there at some stage and playing some pickup ball...

The court is near Barbican, closest tube stops Barbican, Angel or Farringdon. Not sure when I would do it yet but could be a weeknight, could be a weekend.

Let me know. Cheers

Topic #17557 | Report this topic

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I think Billo is over in that part of the world....

Reply #206307 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Hey Lockstock, yep, I'd be up for that, I'm just over at Old St which is a 10 minute walk to Barbican so that would work well. I've been playing on and off out at Chalk Farm (just north of Camden) lately, it's a little bit jungle ball at times but generally not too bad, I used to play out at Wimbledon too but it was just too far.

If you drop Isaac an email he can pass my email on to you.

Reply #206352 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

Wayno Hayden is moving to London in a couple of weeks. Ill tell him bout this court..

Reply #206360 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Cheers Woody. I'm good mates with Wayne Donald so no doubt will get him involved when he gets here.

Billo - I'll grab your details off Isaac. I've got to try and round up I guess about 8 players (I can already think of 4-5 who would be interested and a few others). It may take a few weeks but I'll be in touch...

Cheers

Reply #206451 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:19 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754