Pugsley
Years ago

Lightning vs. Sydney

http://www.fibalivestats.com/matches/4/00/00/55/80PZNakZEnc8A/

Lightning look to be doing well, 10 up half way through the third

Topic #17569 | Report this topic

ron burgundy  
Years ago

close finish - lucky poto did not ice that 3 in the last seconds.

lorenzini did so well when on the court, nearly winning it for sydney and it puzzles me to this day why she does not get more time with teh flames - same as adelaide always benched. i know she has been behind international guards - but she should have been kept here.

sydneys imports will get better and the y will be a force.

our game is ceratinly different from last year - but we look good enough for a top 3 finish

Reply #206467 | Report this post

ron burgundy  
Years ago

foley ABC game MVP - well done

Reply #206471 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How shocking were the SYDNEY biased comentators. Utterly frusterating. However stoked the girls got off to a good start.

Reply #206475 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did anyone catch the sweeeeet fake-crossover from Erin Lorenzini which put Angela Marino on her arse!!! To cap it off, Lorenzini floats to the corner and drains the three to bring the margin to a single shot.

It was so funny watching Marino not only fall over, but almost do a full forward roll and then struggle to get up. Talk about getting your ankles snapped. Pity neither of the commentators were astute enough to pick it up and point it out.

Video Here:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~wildermuth/081003_Lorenzini_Three.wmv

Reply #206479 | Report this post

ron burgundy  
Years ago

funnily enough just watching the replay again now - you are right the commentary is sooo pro sydney

Reply #206485 | Report this post

Years ago

she can be thankful that those hair extentions didnt snag something on the way down......fake fake fake

Reply #206486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Your life story movie is on Free to Air TV tonight Ron.

Reply #206487 | Report this post

Years ago

loved the way the stack made the abc news.....

Reply #206517 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Love the fact that you are so obsessed with Angela failing. Get a life moron! Pity Erin doesn't show it all the time, must be just an average player! She was GREAT at the Olympics though, oops sorry that was Angela playing at the Olympics, my bad.

Reply #206521 | Report this post

Minn  
Years ago

Hi Angela!

Reply #206529 | Report this post

springless  
Years ago

me the moron would love and I mean LOVEEE a montage of magicial marino moments involving mishaps and misadventures on court I wonder if i'm really good (or bad) santa could swing it?

Reply #206530 | Report this post

facts  
Years ago

was an offensive push by lorenzini - the dish was great by her but she did foul angela who had good defensive position.

Reply #206537 | Report this post

Minn  
Years ago

If it was a push, how come Angela fell forward?

Reply #206573 | Report this post

Freddo  
Years ago

RE: #206537

Ur thinking of another time where Lorenzini took Angela out. Watch the clip posted, this is a different scenario.
I couldnt stop laughing when watching the game live on tv but this clip is even better, get to watch it over and over - what a nice way to spend a day at work.
Hilarious.
Lorenzini killed it Friday night, I have no idea why she doesnt get more court time. She's awesome. She single handedly put Sydney in a position to win the game. Nice work.

Reply #206575 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

She really put them in the position to win didn't she? Shame they didn't. Thanks for the game comments Erin.Freddo what a sad life you live when all you do is watch Angela fall over. lol a sad individual indeed!

Reply #206609 | Report this post

not erin  
Years ago

couldnt be bothered

Reply #206937 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:48 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754