abaaok
Years ago

ABA Player recruiting

just wondering who are the hot prospects for clubs this coming season, any players being recruited heavily. I have heard that a club has received 6 different requests to talk to 1 player.

Topic #17608 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aaaaaahhhhh rumour and innuendo. What about providing some names to your thread. Its meaningless without it.

Reply #206878 | Report this post

HotProp  
Years ago

A lot of clubs and coaches are trying to recruit the young men(18 yrs+) that are on the fringe of club's like Norwood and Forestville. Good kids but they will never get a run at their current clubs.

Reply #206879 | Report this post

Annon  
Years ago

Geez Hot Prop .......

You must be in the know and really up to speed with ABA !!!.

In actual fact , if you went out to Wayville last night , you would have noticed ABA coaches looking after Div 2 teams ,to see what they have in their clubs for the coming season , in the way of talent .

Just love it when people get on sites like this and know nothing as to what is really happening at club level............

Reply #206885 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

Who makes the call on which players are required at Norwood and West?
Both teams without head coaches at the moment.

Reply #206893 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Coaches at Norwood will be announced soonish, not sure on exact date

Reply #206894 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

I heard a club is looking to recruit a player from another club too....

Reply #206927 | Report this post

Woody  
Years ago

I also heard that all prospective ABA players have been spoken to by either, their existing club, or in some cases another club.

Reply #206932 | Report this post

apparently  
Years ago

Heard that Dougie is looking for a new club. Has decided that if the eagles couldn't win it last season they never will....look to see him wearing either red and blue or red and white next year!!! What coaches are appointed could be the deciding factor!

He looking pretty fit at the moment too!!!!

Reply #207018 | Report this post

Years ago

I heard that.... the bird bird bird, the bird is the word! The bird bird bird, b bird is the word! A well dont you know about the bird! Everybody's talking about the bird! A well the bird bird bird, the bird is the word! The bird bird bird, b bird is the word! Well everybody knows that the bird is the word!!

Reply #207019 | Report this post

Fox 70  
Years ago

On a serious note, I hear one or two of the Pioneers may be making there way to Marion this year, following their newly appointed assistant coach BIGJ.

Reply #207034 | Report this post

Bulldog  
Years ago

Who are they Fox70?

Reply #207320 | Report this post

cAPITALS  
Years ago

This thread has gone Quiet.....

Who is on the move?

Who are the new players?

Reply #215146 | Report this post

1st Here  
Years ago

Who wants to a bet on South having the highest average Tech Foul count in 2009?

Also S.Arnold is finished with Forestville, might return to the Red and Blue

Reply #215152 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

I'll take that bet. Why would you say that?

Reply #216094 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:24 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754