Isaac
Years ago

Spirit vs Dragons, Oct 17

The Spirit host the Dragons in Sydney. Worthington will be missing for South (favourites at $1.63).

Can Sydney continue their winning run? I think they might be a chance as Worthington is the Dragons' top scorer and rebounder. Without him, Vukona could get a great chance to prove himself offensively.

Your tips?

Topic #17692 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

This is a very hard game to work out. If Worthington was playing I would say Dragons for sure as they have too much depth. However, with him out it throws the door open and I expect some of the other dragon players to take the opportunity and step up as teams do that have depth (Besides Adelaide). I Think Cortez will have a big game and if he does I think the Dragons will win. If Cortez doesn't have a big game I think the Spirit will win on the back of the confidence they have gained recently and wanting to impress the Sydney crowd.

Reply #207777 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

dragons will win i dont believe wortho is that big a loss as he chews up a lot of time with the ball which i know hope will go to darden who has shown promise.

Has anyone been able to see the live scores for this game on the fiba website?

Reply #207835 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

I went to the game and the curtain that used to cover the top part of the entertainment centre when the kings played there (in order to make the place look less empty) has been moved down even further and i think it's likely less than 500 people were there.

Reply #207899 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

A few hundred there.. Aw my goodness. Seems Goorjian wasn't too happy, about it. Spirit play pretty good.

Reply #207937 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:18 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754