morale booster #4

This blonde decides one day that she is sick and tired of all these blonde jokes and how all blondes are perceived as stupid, so she decides to show her husband that blondes really are smart.
While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house.
The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand. Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a fur coat at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is ok.
She replies yes.
He asks what she is doing. She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the house.
He then asks her why she has a ski jacket over her fur coat.
She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they
said....

scroll down)...

FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS

Topic #1770 | Report this topic

Phat Prophet  
Years ago

A Frenchman, an Italian and an Australian are talking about making love to their respective girlfriends/wives.

The Italian says "After I make love to Maria I rub oil on her back and she goes right off".

The Frenchman says "After I make love to Antoinette I rub cream on her breasts and she goes right off".

Bruce the Australian says "Thats nothing. After I make love to Doreen I wipe my dick in the curtains and she goes right off".

Reply #20114 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Here's a SERIOUS basketball question espescially for all you refs out there.

Team A 106
Team B 105

Team B have the final posession and manage to get a three off just before the buzzer goes.
While the ball is in the air a crazed fan rips a shotgun out of his trenchcoat and shoots the ball splitting it in half. Half misses and half drops in.

What is the final score?

Reply #20122 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

the answer is: Don't play any more games in Elizabeth!

Reply #20123 | Report this post

keyboard king  
Years ago

phat - that will be right off the web site shortly !

Reply #20124 | Report this post

keyboard king  
Years ago

final score - bullet proof balls !

- and I'm not talking about a rapper or wrestler.

molten have a franchise in Iraq

Reply #20125 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

If my maths training serves me correctly, you can round ½ up to 1. So round up the good bit and count the basket.

Strewth, if it went in and you didn't count it Mr Referee, there'd be another shotgun produced real quick!

Reply #20206 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Good jokes! keep up with the dirty ones, im getting slapped every night by the missus trying to recite them ;)

Reply #20562 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:06 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754