Anonymous
Years ago

It's time to go, Brendan Joyce

send him back down the coast (to the Gong)... oh that's right they didn't want him either.... And now it is more evident than ever as to why!

0-7 Gold Coast, someone has to be feeling the pressure, coach? imports? heal? owners? board? which one (or is it a combination)is the cancer?

Show Joyce the door, before they lose any more.

Topic #17702 | Report this topic

David  
Years ago

joyce goes and heal takes over haha suck

Reply #207949 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Yep I agree.

The best part about firing a Joyce is that you get 2 for the price of 1. You know SoJ is going to follow daddy :P

Reply #207950 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

He still reckons they can hit the playoffs though... Read more.

He's hoping to get this many wins this season:

Reply #207964 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

YES!!! My first little basketball!

I'd like to thank everyone on the Hoops forum and in particular Isaac, my mum & dad, and all of my friends who supported me along the way.

I would have thanked Joyce as well, but I managed to have him kicked out of the conference.

This photo was taken on his way out:

Reply #208008 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

He was saying the schedule was the reason they are losing... how bout, its cause you play your rubbish son too much and casey frank is on the bench too much!! same thing i was saying 2 years ago wen he was down here. hopefully the hawkies can keep em on their streak

Reply #208015 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

At least he dresses up, I'll give him that.

Reply #208018 | Report this post

badassmofo  
Years ago

Im wondering if and when will the gold coast management decide that they will make changes.It amazes me that these so called basketball people let Bjoyce put together such an inept roster.Unfortunately they are just too old,& I saw the writing on the wall when this team was announced,as did many bball punters.Heal is a great player however at age 37 should be an impact player. Hawkins is also at the end of his career,likewise Scotty Mac.Whithead was brought in as a temp for hawkins and should have been long gone.Pero doesnt have the required fitness of an NBL athlete.SOJ simply doesnt belong on a top 8 player roster.Ben Melmeth is too soft.The Blaze showed one of the fastest players in the league, Jason crowe the door after the team were able to win around half their games.The blaze are losing fans by the minute.Please make some changes or this will be a long season for all concerned.BRING BACK CROWE!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #208041 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

"At least he dresses up, I'll give him that."

You can put lipstick on a pig, but .........

Reply #208081 | Report this post

Kev  
Years ago

You can put lipstick on a pig, but .........

they're still the West Sydney Razorbacks?

I thought we were talking about the Gold Coast, Dicko.

Reply #208093 | Report this post

drb  
Years ago

Blaze have had a tough draw, you have to admit that they have had alot of double headers. Seriously going to NZ then flying to Cairns for a match is pretty hard.

In reference to the roster the players its seems players are on a 2 year + contracts so therefore not many changes could occur. I suggest there would be a few changes at the end of the year. I cant see both imports remaining,and i think they should be sacked and replaced immeditately as they dont get anything out of them.

In refence to replacing the coach is ridiculous Joyce is one of the premier coaches in this league. The GC mangement are aware of this and i think there would be roster changes for players first rather than a coach.

Tough times at the blaze and i suggest its going to be like that for the rest of the season, but hey who knows this league is pretty crazy at the moment, still cant believe the dragons thumped the tigers.

Reply #208099 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:44 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754