Anonymous
Years ago

Why Do 36ers Wear Fluro Yellow?

Why do Adelaide wear fluro yellow away uniforms? They look horrible and are definitely fluro looking at the footage from "the nbl show". Perhaps a normal yellow might have been the go?

Topic #17744 | Report this topic

Skin  
Years ago

Im pretty sure they are just yellow champ

Reply #208396 | Report this post

Samba  
Years ago

They look fine! And its DEFINITELY not fluro. Most people agreed they looked good in a topic a few weeks back. Id like to see a alternate red colourway though. And please find a reason to have a retro night like the crocs errr suns errr crocs are having!

Reply #208398 | Report this post

Skin  
Years ago

Bring back the Super Sixers Jerseys....

Reply #208399 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I like the yellow jersey.

and let's bring back some old skool retro gear. I'd wear that off the court on weekends when I'm off work.

Reply #208405 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

to find them on the court when they go missing?!?

Reply #208406 | Report this post

9,499th Fan  
Years ago

That colour makes the 6ers look like they are all STRUTTING!

Reply #208409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

from watching those highlights it looks a bit fluro to me.

Reply #208420 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Do you wear your Mocassins as well, Champ?

Reply #208441 | Report this post

full view  
Years ago

i like the yellow altho it looked when they played in wollongong

although i think it should be noted to a certain player that not wearing sufficient underwear underneath said yellow shorts is a bit confronting

although i guess he has a reason to be so ... ahhh... cocky ;)

Reply #208460 | Report this post

Mantis  
Years ago

Fluro yellow is a safety color for workers, it is supposed to stop you getting run over when you are on the road. Doesn't seem to be working so far for the 36ers, though.

Reply #208494 | Report this post

syd sixers fan  
Years ago

mmmm maybe eye test time. Been to two away games and the yellow looks good. off the topic can you get the yellow playing tops with numbers on them?

Reply #208558 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:07 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754