badassmofo
Years ago

Blaze now 0-8

Yep another loss tonite against hawks. A really sad state of affairs for Blaze fans which begs the question: How many losses are we gonna see before changes are made? At least show the fans you are trying something different,ie cut 1 or both imports,bring in a new coach.

Topic #17772 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

they really have an achillies heal problem up there

Reply #208664 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

shouldnt the title be 0-6? not 6-0?

Reply #208666 | Report this post

rookie  
Years ago

its actually 0-8 and you would think it will be 0-9 tomorrow night after taking on the breakers

Reply #208669 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

nbl.com match preview has tipped the Blaze to win by 6 over the breakers, which I can't see happening.

Reply #208681 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

and then a fair chance of going 0 AND 10 after playing the Tigers.

Reply #208713 | Report this post

J-Foxxx  
Years ago

Whatsa going on up there?

Reply #208728 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Its a blessing to the 36ers as the Blaze have locked the door to the cellar.

Reply #208833 | Report this post

HAHA  
Years ago

Sorry didn't see this when I replied to this on another thread.
Joyce was pretty pissed after the game at the meet & greet and didn't go near the players signing table.
Btw- has anyone seen their setup?
I was blown away by the scoreboard, up to date flowing music, crazy enthusiastic crowd from start to finish and frequent prize giveaways and competitions- in that dept at least-they are seriously top class- 9 out of 10 for the experience- seriously! I can't relate to the team tho much like other Bullets fans

Reply #208841 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:54 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754