Mookie
Years ago

Sacramento Kings will suck this year

Sacramento are going to suck major balls this year, there roster will struggle to win over 10 games.

Can't help but think that the Maloufs are deliberately trying to lose to allow them to move the team to Las Vegas, which is there agenda.

Topic #17835 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

Good young team I think, but you're right they'll be crap this year.

Reply #209284 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Having Brad Miller out for the first five games hardly helps the team. Stein from ESPN has them at 28th in his power rankings with just the Grizzlies and Thunder below.

I reckon the Bucks are going to be really average too. Centrebet had the line for Chicago @ Milwaukee as -6 for the Bulls - surely even the Bulls can win that easily?

Reply #209287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i actually thought the bucks would be failrly good this year
PG - Ridnour/Lue
SG - Redd
SF - Jefferson
PF - Vill
C - Bogut

Reply #209295 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I thought the bucks would be good this season also. Or is there a massacre of injuries?

Reply #209309 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they have sucked in all preseason games so far though.

Reply #209312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bucks are full of solid role players with no star to guide them.

They are REAL weak at the point too...

Who is coming off their bench?

Reply #209324 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

IMO, The Oklahoma city Thunder take the title of the worst team. Apart from Durant, they have absolutely no-one. And I mean no-one.

Reply #209360 | Report this post

David  
Years ago

redd is a role player? and bogut could be better with the ball they need to give it to him

Reply #209391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I watched most of the kings pre-season games online. Being a big fan, i can tell you they are going to struggle this year...but they have some real good pieces (did anyone see Spencer Hawes go 25 and 16 on Yao??) Keep in mind, their losses in pre season were to Rockets (x2), Blazers (x2), Clippers, Lakers, and Mavs. Besids maybe the Clips, all of these are predicted as playoff teams. Either way, lottery here we come!

Reply #209397 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:24 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754