LC
Years ago

ESPN Story on Patty Mills

ESPN have posted a story on our own Patty Mills on the eve of the NCAA schedule commencing.

Link: http://linky.com.au/r3g6q

"They were all there to see one of the top point guards in the country, a player who, if the draft were held today, would likely be the second or third point guard selected behind Spain's Ricky Rubio and Syracuse's Jonny Flynn."

Some bigs wraps! Let's hope he backs it up and is the next Aussie face in the NBA! I just love the way Patty plays - he is fearless.

Topic #17878 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

LC coming through with a 'J-Foxxx'-like performance today. :)

Should be good to see how Rubio develops, is he going to college?

Reply #209742 | Report this post

tickle  
Years ago

Rubio wouldn't even be eligible for college - he's been pro since the age of 14/15.

He'll pass go, collect $200 (plus) straight to the NBA from Spain. The only problem will be when his contract is up. I've heard 2011?

Reply #209743 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

I have heard Rubio is going to the 2009 FIBA Under 19 World Champs in Auckland, can anyone confirm this?

Reply #209750 | Report this post

LA Boy  
Years ago

Pat is very highly regarded in the states now but a scout told me the man still needs to improve his handle...

Reply #209806 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:26 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754