Crocodiles vs Breakers.... Breaks in an upset by 8

Topic #17883 | Report this topic

Skink  
Years ago

i think the dragons will smash sydney, j smith will make no differnce

Reply #209792 | Report this post

Surmdog  
Years ago

i agree with you skink dragons will smash them.
i also think breakers will win in townsvile as well

Reply #209793 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

If you are a betting man, there are some good odds for NZ to win by 11+ paying $9.00...

Reply #209797 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

How would NZ winning be an upset? I would've thought they'd go in heavy favourites.

Reply #209802 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Apparently not the book makers have them as the underdog. The game is in Townsville and Townsville play good against smaller teams and NZ is a smaller team. If Oscar and Ronaldson have a bad game Townsville will win

Reply #209813 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Dragons Taipans Tigers Breakers.

NZ should be favourites for sure - Penney and Rickert to drop 60 between them.

Reply #209820 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

They all look like close games... when I can get into the live scores.....

Reply #209822 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Seemed to be close.. but live scores are not right, of course. Wonder if you would put some info here for me please.

Reply #209831 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Sammy Mac played his best game since returning from injury tonight for the Tigers in their solid win. 23 points (9/13 shooting), 10 assists, 7 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks.
Greer also continues to impress with 11 points (3/3 from 3pt) and 9 rebounds in just 19 minutes on court.

Also for the Dragons, Herbert continues to shine as they overcome a 4th quarter deficit to win. He got some decent minutes again tonight and scored 19 points (5/10 3pt, 7/17 shooting in total), 8 rebounds and 2 assists.

John Rillie's shooting woes continued, 3/12 from 3pt, 7/17 overall. Townsville hit just 6/24 3's for the game.

Wollongong just snuck home after missing 4 straight F/T's in the last 15 seconds before Cattalini missed a three just before time expired that would have seen the Taipans steal the win.

Reply #209833 | Report this post

DandyBoi  
Years ago

Dragons game was interesting...Spirit took it right up to the Dragons. Very good contest and good game to watch. I like the look of Herbert and the Dragons don't seem to rely on any one player which is good. Ingles had an off shooting night.

Reply #209836 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

NZ by 9 points, so close yet so far...sob sob sob...

Reply #209837 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Wollongong have gone from 7th on the ladder to 4th after tonight's game. If Adelaide win the next 4 consecutive games they will be in the same win/loss ratio. I guess the fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Reply #209838 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

11/26 from the 3 points for NZ tonight. Quiet night, they normally get 15.3/34.3

Reply #209839 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Another good game from "Spend a" Penney.

Reply #209841 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I had either Breakers or Crocs by less than 10. Scraped in by a point. Last week, had everything on Cats over 36ers by 11 or more and was very lucky!

Reply #209868 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I got 3 out of 4 tips correct. I only put money on NZ for the win this week so that was a good win ;) Might put some money on the Sixers tonight. I'm hoping the Dragons beat them up and tired them out.

Reply #209893 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:39 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754