Quagmire
Years ago

Al Harrington- any takers?

Report that Al Harrington is sticking to his trade request from the end of last season. Story here;

http://linky.com.au/ji6tu

Any thoughts on who the warriors should be talking to?

Any thoughts on who should be talking to the warriors?

Topic #17904 | Report this topic

David  
Years ago

Maybe randolph for harrington but probably wouldnt work for Golden State, but he will be traded someone will bite.

Reply #210025 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

gloden state want a point guard so why not trade him to indiana for tinsley? makes sence to me

Reply #210051 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Charlotte will give up Matt Carroll and McMay for Harrington. Hell, I'd even chuck in a 2nd rounder to sweeten the deal.

Charlotte and GSW have proven to be good trading partners in the past.

No way GSW would bite on this one.

Reply #210052 | Report this post

M Dizzle  
Years ago

Im not sure the warriors would bite on that deal with their glut of swingmen and may yet to prove he can even contribute at all this season so far. Id say they would be asking for gerald wallace in a straight swap but i hope to god this doesnt happen.

Reply #210058 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

I could possibly come up with a Felton deal if they really want a PG. They currently have a D player as their starter.

Felton/McMay/Carroll

for

Harrington/Williams/Belinelli

Reply #210060 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I think Harrington has shut down a move back to indiana...

You can bet that the knicks would of called offering Randolph....

Reply #210126 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:35 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754