Bo Hamburger
Years ago

NH: Rumour growing that US elections on today

Thought it might be worth a thread (if only because I was trying to work in a line that had the word 'Barack-sketball' - which I'm proud of - in it).

Big day over there: it seems early results and exit polling have it going as predicted, with Obama out in front.

Should we get a sweep going for the final electoral college result?

Barack-sketball = 324

McCain = 214

Topic #17932 | Report this topic

SVD  
Years ago

Is there a decent site one can follw it on - have tried Fox news and CNN but they seem to be lagging behind.

Reply #210291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Obama wins. Follow on Ch9, ABC, SBS

Reply #210303 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Huff Post have called it already for Obama. Looks like he's got Ohio and Florida as well as being up narrowly in North Carolina and Virginia. Oh, and up in Colorado as well as the early numbers from Arizona and New Mexico.

Game over.

BTW, I've been following CNN's map. Foxnews.com frontpage is OK and Huff Post have a collection of widgets too.

Reply #210304 | Report this post

DaddyO  
Years ago

Try this site:

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/special/2008/campaign/results/us/

Reply #210305 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

www.abcnews.go.com is good too

Reply #210309 | Report this post

SKUX101  
Years ago

I think we should have a basketball match to decide who is the president, because Obama played High School Basketball as did Sarah Palin. Alot of people know about Obama's basketball roots, but Sarah Palin was co-captain of her HS team that won a state title in 82'.
Who would win?

Reply #210330 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:57 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754