Reply #210367 | Report this post

rocket man  
Years ago

got it

http://www.justin.tv/atmark

Reply #210371 | Report this post

bbvbvcvb  
Years ago

they lost!!!!! thats it im tearing up my season ticket.

Reply #210384 | Report this post

coopz  
Years ago

yeh im over here now for the game, and it was a bad result.

But man, can we take something from their fans?

the atmosphere at the game, was indescribable, but i'll try!!!! their fans are the best fans i have ever seen in my life, they had all the different coloured cards that they would hold up and the would spell stuff out with them, or turn them intothe japan flag, it was insane!!! and their singing and chanting was outrageous!!!they chanted from half hour before the game, through till an hour after!!!! never stopping, and never singing the same chant or song twice!!!! they put the united fans to shame so bad, that they basically stopped cheering altogether early in the game.
but not only do they sing, but they all do these dances AND they have drummers in the front row drumming to the songs and guys with megaphones orchestrating them all, it was just unbelievable!

(Mod: Thanks for the report, Coopz.)

Reply #210400 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:53 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754