Glenn S
Years ago

Funny CLUB FINANCIAL Classic Womens Preseason Tournament

I am pleased to announce that CLUB FINANCIAL has signed on as the Major Sponsor for the women's ABA preseason carnival.(think of it as the wizards cup for women's ABA Central Conference) The tournament will be over 4 days (February 17-20) using the seeding from the Summer season.

1-North
2-Norwood
3-Sturt
4-Forestville
5-Eastern (pending)
6-South
7-Southern
8-Woodville
9-Centrals

West was unable to commit to the date but will be involved next year as this will be an annual event.

The Friday, Saturday and Sunday games will be at Starplex in Gawler and will be fully timed, refereed and staffed games.(Stats will be available for teams)

Weekend passes will be available next week with details to follow. Any questions contact Glenn Shaw, Starplex tournament co-ordinator on 8522-0650

Topic #1800 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Fantastic. Where's the mens' equivalent, or is it a case of the women beating the men to the punch again (ie WNBL fta TV coverage)?

Reply #20461 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

glenn where can we view photos of the games from the club financial classic? and congratulations on the tournament it was very well done.

Reply #22807 | Report this post

Glenn S  
Years ago

I will post the web address as soon as I get confirmation from the photographers that they are posted

Reply #22813 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:36 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754