i dont believe it

Topic #18018 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

On 5/6 from downtown WTF?!

Reply #211459 | Report this post

Blazefan  
Years ago

Brendan's persistance has finally paid off. Our season has turned around. Watch out here come the Blaze......hang on ...... we still got smashed by 22 points?????

I am so over this crap I might have to change my username.

How cocky are both of them now going to be, heading back to the 'gong on Friday. I'll bet my John Szigeti rookie card that Brendan will be tech fouled, if not ejected during the game.

With Heal scoring 20 and Harvs getting 15, Bowen must have been pulling rebounds tonight. Perhaps he was the one feeding SOJ. The stats will be interesting, if we ever get to see them. 2 hours after game finish and they're still not up.

Reply #211462 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

go and read the ozhoops forum thread by BlowJoggs - Heal gave him a mouthful including a few racial slurs...

Reply #211470 | Report this post

Henry  
Years ago

any of u have a link to that guys youtube vid from ozhoops?

Reply #211472 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

he hasn't done it yet - waiting to see if he should or not... maybe tomorrow

Reply #211473 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

OzHoops link:
http://linky.com.au/slke4

Blow Joggs is a champ :D

Reply #211474 | Report this post

lockstock  
Years ago

Terrible, terrible form from Shane Heal. What an absolute douschebag. Should be given some severe punishment for this. Racial abuse should not be tolerated in any way, anywhere, let alone from a so called role model. C*ck

Reply #211480 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Nothing will happen to him. The same as when Hammer punched a supporter in Adelaide years ago when he was playing for the Kings. Nothing Happened.

Reply #211491 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

This deserves its own thread. The NBL must suspend Heal for 2+ games for this sort of response.

Reply #211497 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

yeah but good luck proving it Isaac... all Heal has to say is, i didn't do it, prove me wrong... then where does it go? no audio of the event or even video footage, so would be pointless "investigation"

Reply #211531 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Witnesses and some indistinct audio/video will prove it IMO. The NBL will be contacting Cez about it.

Reply #211532 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

yeah if he has video, which i highly doubt seeing he hasn't put any on the net to prove... think he is one of those guys begging for attention

Reply #211534 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Nah....he's got it, but the audio is too dubious to botehr with youtube. He may put it up anyway.

Cez is probably big noting himself a bit and playing it up, but I'm sure there's some truth to it as well.

You couldn't completely just make that up.

Reply #211538 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

audio can be tweaked to be clearer... so until i see the proof, like most people, i ain't gonna believe it entirely

Reply #211539 | Report this post

Drb  
Years ago

DJ shot the ball well, the blaze lost the match via Harvery shooting appalling and not getting scoring out of there new import.

reference shane - its one word against the other.

One blog on ozhoops suggest joyce got his point when the game was over, in fact looking at live links he had he had 9 in the first half 3/3 from 3 point.No matter what this kid does people take the piss, which really isnt fair. give the kid a break.

Reply #211547 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:55 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754