Oldschool
Years ago

36ers Vs Dragons

Where is the...oh we were robbed by refs....they are breaking salary cap

Points on the board already Full strength 36ers lineup still could get past 2nd Team for Dragons

You have a 7'0 Center give him the ball....Fead and then pass a.k.a Lakers Triangle

Bruce....Barly Passes in my book and is too inconsistent....Ballinger is a star...

Tyndale....Harry Highpants needs to be cut you can use that 10 points so much better

Topic #18022 | Report this topic

DJ  
Years ago

I would say quite the opposite, Bruce does some amazing things with the ball and has ALOT of potential at the moment it seems his passes are decent enough but too often players arn't ready for it or dont expect the pass to get there. So in that sense he is probably forcing the passes a bit too much but never going to overly critisize someone for passing too much when they are pretty decent passes. Luke had the fumbles tonight and Burston had a night on the town so many deflections.

Reply #211483 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Thank you again DJ. : )

Sheesh, I'm sett'n myself up as a DJ fan-boy, but I don't care. Great to hear from someone with a clear head.

Cheers mate.

Reply #211617 | Report this post

Oldschool  
Years ago

Actually read the sentance....He just PASSES as in barely makes the grade

Luke Schenser will never dominate as he aint aggressive enough...Think Shawn Bradley...That is all

Btw....36ers are GARBAGE

Reply #211649 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:51 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754