Nate_08
Years ago

Tickets for Saturday night against Dragons

Just got my tix for Saturday's game and was told it's almost sold out - so if you dont have tickets yet i'd suggest move fast!!

Seriously, how much is the dome gonna be rocking for this one? Like the glory days hopefully!! :)

Topic #18073 | Report this topic

Kobe-for-MVP  
Years ago

glad the season tickets have a value these days. lol

Reply #212383 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It amazing the difference one man (named Julius Hodge) can do for a basketball club. Everyone is optimistic about the season again, pumped about Saturday and rushing to gets tickets for Hodge's return! Just got my tickets today aswell and the venuetix lady said they were selling fast. I just managed t sneak into the gold section but only just.

Reply #212392 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

damn... wish he played in GC... damn it

Reply #212467 | Report this post

Nate_08  
Years ago

Yeah totally agree, it's crazy how one guy can cause this much excitement.. My mates who take a passing interest are now keen as hell to start coming back, this is just what our Sport needs, some big names like hodge to give our profile a much needed boost.. Now let's give the dragons hell boys! :)

Reply #212471 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

If Julius' signing wasn't enough already, that coupled with the road win over the Blaze today should make sure that we've got a bumper crowd next weekend. Can't wait for the roar when Julius Hodge's name is read out!!

Reply #212474 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Love to a mass of banners for Jules' return.

Bring it on BIG KEV. ; )

Reply #212484 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I'm glad I have season tickets now. Hodge marks each dollar with all of it.

Hopefully we'll see big crowds and a brilliant atmosphere.

Bring on Saturday night already.

Reply #212493 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

are we putting too much weight of expectation on one player - great he is back - an excitement machine but for him to be expected to turn the season around -
like to see focus on what he brings to the team - not what he is going to do himself

Reply #212505 | Report this post

Skud  
Years ago

Pitty so many people have to jump on the bandwagon and cant support the team the whole year, good or bad.

Reply #212508 | Report this post

*claps for Skud*

Good for you Skud, you stuck with the team. good effort

Reply #212514 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Funny that tickets are almost sold out yet it is easy to find many tickets together in the gold section on their website.

Did Shane Heal abuse your heritage whilst you bought the fast selling tickets too?

Reply #212517 | Report this post

Crooked  
Years ago

Tickets are not almost sold out. Went to Venuetix to brag tickets for family and I above the concourse is virtually empty along with behind the boards.......one can only dream it will sell out though. I expect a lot of walk up ticket sales Saturday.

Reply #212519 | Report this post

Number 44  
Years ago

I just spoke to a friend at Venuetix, still close to 4000 tickets for sale.

posts like the one that started this thread will not make people hurry up, it makes them think, I'm not going to get a good seat so why bother.

Reply #212591 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I agree, pull this thread.

Reply #212595 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Retitled it.

44, I don't think that's the threat. The bigger problem is people expecting a giant crowd and being disappointed.

That said, it should be a decent crowd - Saturday night, Hodge is back and we're up against the top team.

Reply #212600 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

think you will find most people will hear almost sold out and make a move to buy tickets rather than go, ohwell i guess i will just miss out

Reply #212619 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

If all you part time "fan" really wanted to support the team, they would go out and get season tickets - don't have to worry about if it is sold out or not then. Or, just remain "fair weather followers" and try and get a good seat when the team is doing well.

Reply #212695 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Season tickets aren't for everyone, some have money issues.

Reply #212708 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

And some others can't get to every game.

Reply #212709 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:39 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754