Anonymous
Years ago

Hodge Wants To Make Doco of 2008/09 Season

Is he serious? If he is, how awesome a DVD would this be!?

http://linky.com.au/glu74

Topic #18098 | Report this topic

DDFan  
Years ago

Does Jules sound nervous in that report? ; )

I also believe in his, grab every chance to be happy, attitude. Top signing, along with Brett, Adam, Scoop, Davo etc, you know what I mean.

Love the guy as a person, love what he brings.

I won't dirty this post with reminders of SAhoops ignorance, but I hope the guilty know where I'm coming from. Jules has followed the 36ers throughout vying for the NBA, that speaks volumes of him, his honest love of Adelaide & what's important in life.

If the only title I get this year is "Most Hated", I'll happilly to wear it, now that Jules is back, & substantiating priorities in life.

Reply #212773 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

DDFan - You could also get "Most Misappropriate User of Commas"

Reply #212778 | Report this post

WTF  
Years ago

or Most Frequent and Bizarre Posts!!

Reply #212781 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Wow that is great confidence by Hodge!! Not even a hint of arrogance about it. It just sound very confident and showing he is going to give every thing he can for us to win the title. Wish I put money on it now :(

Reply #212783 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

SVD:

"DDFan - You could also get "Most Misappropriate User of Commas"

DD schooled, & totally embarrassed.
But, you did mis-spell coma. : )

Reply #212788 | Report this post

ExWhy  
Years ago

that story reads well in the bottom part to resolve some salary cap issues!

Reply #212789 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

DDfan - He wasn't talking about sleeping.

Reply #212791 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

lol you fool DDFan! :P

Reply #212792 | Report this post

Archer  
Years ago

I reckon it would make an excellent Doco.

Reply #212794 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I think you've gone and missed his joke guys.

Reply #212800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We need a translator for his jokes.

Reply #212803 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

New Jersey liked what it saw in the spectacular swingman and he signed a two-year deal.

The Nets did not trade him either, leaving him in an NBA holding pattern.

Does anyone know what happens with the contract he signed with the Nets, given that they didn't trade him?
Would I be right in thinking that he was completely waived and is no longer getting paid by them, or does it work differently to what I think?

Reply #212804 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Most replies posted in the last seven days:

DDFan 90
Kobe-for-MVP 43
Camel 31 41
KingJames 41
skip 37

Reply #212806 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

wow someone that has more time then me that is amazing :P Is that a record Isaac?

Reply #212808 | Report this post

rotateonthis  
Years ago

Sometimes the DD fan is funny , cryptically crippling you with a labryinth of detail leading to somewhere only he is allowed to be . He lays his cards on the table , even if the table has crook legs and slopes towards the floorboards and the cards faces have all been liquid papered out and clowns faces scribbled on with crayon . It is entertaining folks just go for the ride , need a lift ?

Reply #212809 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure, but would have to be close. My highest month was 371 (around 80-85/week) and I'm usually the most prolific poster (a lot of news topics and answering questions, etc).

Noticed that TR is a clear leader on the all-time list but quite a few have now surpassed the original pace-setter, Yogee who topped the leaderboard for quite some time.

Edit: Rotate, oh god, don't say that or he'll reply with "Love your work :) :) :)"

Reply #212810 | Report this post

SVD  
Years ago

You left out the comas Isaac

Reply #212812 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I have to bite on the DDFan 'phenomenon', it was the table on the most number of posts in last seven days that did it:

My take is that he's this weird sort of Japanese anime-type who relies on crap being flung at him for sustenance, ie the more crap that is flung at him the more he packs it on himself and it becomes part of his body and literally who he is, so much so that he is actually a giant Crap Monster who is getting bigger daily because we all fling crap at him (including me now) and he just picks it up and packs it on to himself and gets bigger and bigger and one day he'll just emoticon the rest of us into oblivion.

Reply #212817 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

ha ha Bo

did he star in that 80's movie Weird Science?

There was a crap monster in that..lol..

Reply #212818 | Report this post

B Fresh  
Years ago

I wish a thread about a basketballer turned into a discussion of me... :(

Reply #212821 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This thread is about a julius hodge doco and so far 1/20 comments have been on-topic!!

Reply #212824 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

There's a lot of Sideways sh#t sometimes - I don't think many people can stay on task for too can, can we?

Reply #212825 | Report this post

rotateonthis  
Years ago

Isaac , i guess that is a half smile and an eye for each personality so to speak ...

Reply #212845 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:24 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754