BucksBoomers
Years ago

Andrew Bogut's Website

Hey guys im new here but wanted to let you all know that the big fella has his own website. Its pretty cool and he has blogs a couple of times of week. The coolest thing about these blogs is it shows NBA players off the floor and what they do on a daily basis. Have to admit wasnt a huge fan of his til now, its really cool he is giving basketball fans something we haven't really ever had access too.
www.andrewbogut.net.au

Topic #18106 | Report this topic

chris elia  
Years ago

hi Andrew my name is Chris i am 12 years old and i play basketball for all stars in melbourne today my dad met your dad michael he came to my dads and my uncles charcoal chicken shop my uncle and your dad fly remote control airoplanes together for a hobby when you come to australia i would love to come with my dad and my uncle and your dad to meet you have a wonderful carreer playing basketball hope to see you one day Chris

Reply #214185 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

ah........ someone want to help a young fellow out?

Reply #214186 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:49 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754