DDFan  
Years ago

From the blog site comments:

"XztatiK Said,

November 19, 2008 @ 8:41 am

"the loyalty from the Adelaide 36ers' staff and the fans was tremendous"

I'm an Adelaide 36ers' staff and the fans!!!"

You've blown your cover mate.

Good thing though, you might be able to answer a question that's been been on my mind. How come Phil didn't give the office fodder the day off, on that infamous hot practice day last season?

Reply #213004 | Report this post

tickle  
Years ago

"Philford Freeman Said,
November 19, 2008 @ 5:27 pm

ALLEN Green use to play for the Adelaide 36ers back in the day the 1980's .Allen Green from nyc & LSU .He played with Bernard King and New york city all stars they beat everybody in the world in basketball . I wonder if he is one of the coaches there in australia pro basketball.
Does anybody know. Allen Green was the MVP OF THE AUSTRALIAN PRO BASKETBALL League for ONE OR TWO YEARS . Also not Al Green the singer ,They use to say that back in the day about him.

THE BEST & MUCH SUCCESS"

Lawl.

Reply #213045 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:22 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754