KingJames
Years ago

Betting: NBL game odds this week

If anyone has still some money left after the Sixers killed us twice, there is some good bets on tonight and tomorrow (Tab Odds).

Tonight:
Melbourne @ Townsville.... The line for Melbourne to win is -5.5. Even that Townsville finally got on the winners board last week I think Tigers will easily win by more then that! I think they will be refreshed and be looking forward to a Road trip. Unless Williams and Egan have a huge game I don't think Townsville will have a chance. I think Tigers by 10+.

Cairns @ Dragons.... The line for Dragons to win is -10.5. Dragons got spanked against NZ and then beat the Sixers just ( :( ). On the other hand, Cairns lead most the game against Tigers before losing and lost to Perth (in Cairns) by 16. This is a hard one to predict as you never know what you are getting with Cairns so it is usually not worth betting on their games. Also not sure if Cortez will be back? This could go either way in that Dragons will win by 16+ or I think Cairns will keep it close. My guess is Dragons will win in a close one by 6 (however only a crazy man would bet on it)

Tomorrow:
Perth @ NZ.... The line is for NZ to win at -5.5. Perth lost there a few weeks ago due to very interesting circumstances e.g. Penney being an unco and tripping over his own feet :P Perth was up by as much as 20 during this game and let this game slip. I think Perth would be very pumped up for this game and have the offensive and more importantly the defensive talent to beat NZ. Perth to win by 6.

Topic #18193 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

I was going to suggest that for the Dragons game, you take the margin under, but it's already fairly low at 182.5. The line is probably quite high because of the belting the Taipans got at the hands of South, and then losing at home to the Cats.

Tigers -5.0 is the best on offer out of the two games Centrebet have listed IMO.

Reply #213967 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

0-2 so far :(

Reply #214071 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:16 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754