Ben Fitz
Years ago

Bakari Hendrix v Casey Frank

dont know when or where this happened but it is pretty funny.

Topic #18217 | Report this topic

XztatiK  
Years ago

HAHAHA great work by the trainer making Frank look tough.

Who would win you reckon? I'd say Bakari, look at those pecs!!!

Reply #214193 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Weird, Hendrix was with the Dragons...yet he is wearing baby blue shorts?? Id love to know the story behind that, and how funny was the paparazzi!

Reply #214195 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Nino, I'm not sure but I think this happened at a NZNBL game. It's definitely not an NBL game though, Casey Frank isn't wearing a Hawks or Blaze uniform.

Reply #214200 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Yeah i noticed that too. Didnt know hendrix played in the NZBL. Man who's taking that league THAT seriously. Man Hendrix approached him with such a Boyz N The Hood way....but ofcourse the brave little water boy got in the way to save the day!

Reply #214205 | Report this post

DICKO  
Years ago

Should have given him the air guitar after he clocked him. Frank is a dirty bastard.

Reply #214206 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yeah, this is after a New Zealand NBL game. Hendrix was playing for Wellington and Frank for Auckland. Both copped one game suspensions.

This is a comment from an article after the incident:

Despite newspaper photos showing ejected players Casey Frank and Bakari Hendrix fighting in clear view of onlookers during last Thursday's NBL match between the Auckland Stars and Wellington Saints, BBNZ chief executive Bryn McGoldrick has laughed off the incident as "handbags at three paces."

Neither the pictures, nor Frank's face, seem to bear testament to that, but clearly they weren't compelling enough to encourage McGoldrick to act appropriately.

Reply #214211 | Report this post

shin splints  
Years ago

Then seconds after the players retreat to the locker room, a bunch of kids walk up the hallway. This suggests that they were standing there the entire time watching, and that the hallway is a public area. IMO the players should have received much harsher penalities, because they could have seriously injured a young kid or an old lady leaving the dunnies.

Is this much different from going into the stands and fighting?

Reply #214250 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:27 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754