Anonymous
Years ago

Finkmeyer to North

Big tip that tom finkmeyer is going to north that makes them huge with kent and hambour

Topic #1824 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I love this forum, but the one problem is that anyone can post crap that isn't true and create problems for someone else or some other club. I don't believe everything I read on the net, but some people do!

Reply #20826 | Report this post

Dreaming  
Years ago

I'll believe it when I see it. Why would he go to North when they already have atleast two centers?

Reply #20828 | Report this post

Rex Hunt  
Years ago

I also heard the same rumour.

I also heard:
Ninnis to play for South
Sapwell to play for Norwood
Davis to play for South
Robert Rose to play for Forestville
Brad Dalton to play for West
Brian Lara to become and Australian citizen and play for Australia in the next World Cup

Reply #20831 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Werner Linde, Ken Richardson, Peter Ali, Ray Wood and David Spear are all coming out of retirement to return West to the "glory days". South Adelaide have countered with an announcement that Don Shipway, Colin Pickett and Scott Davie will suit up to re-kindle the biggest rivalry in SA basketball.

Reply #20832 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Rex, the funny thing is I DID hear Ninnis wanted to play or at least train with South!
I found it rather ammusing too!!!

Reply #20833 | Report this post

realdeal  
Years ago

tom's roommate is the ass coach at nth...

Reply #20846 | Report this post

London or Prag  
Years ago

Not gonna happen, he will be playing major minutes at Sturt and low minutes at North. Stop starting shit banger. I KNOW WHO STARTED THIS THREAD.

Reply #20889 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

yeah, stop spreading shit. get a life.

Reply #20913 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:02 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754