Anonymous
Years ago

NBA on One HD - The Finer Detials

Does anyone know which NBA games will be shown on Ten new channel, One HD? Is it likely to all come from ESPN or TNT ect? What's most likely to happen? Will Foxtel still show NBA games or will One HD "takeover" from Fox as Australia NBA broadcaster. I just hope they have a different setup to that of Fox because when I had Fox a year or two ago it was the same teams every week: Spurs, Cavs, Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Suns. Hopeless for fans of smaller market teams like New Orleans, Portalnd, Utah etc.

Topic #18245 | Report this topic

STAT  
Years ago

Im not sure about the details.

But unfortuanetally the NBA sees those smaller market teams for exactly what they are...smaller market teams. There is no hiding that the NBA is about money and it is also about ratings the NBA will only sell the rights to game they think people will watch.

Reply #214490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ONE to show 3 LIVE NBA Games each week. College Basketball will also be shown on ONE.

No more information at this time.

Reply #214510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Will they replay the games? Most people are at work at 11 am when the games are on LIVE.

Reply #214514 | Report this post

Edinburgh 97  
Years ago

Thats what a PVR is for!

Reply #214517 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

Exactly. Recordable DVD players are pretty cheap these days too. I've been taping the NFL games on Monday mornings off of Ten HD, loving it!

Reply #214533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know when this will kick off??

Reply #214555 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i heard around march april 2009 , but im not 100% certain

Reply #214563 | Report this post

Quagmire  
Years ago

I just came a little. gigigity.

Reply #214728 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754