Paul
Years ago

Khazzouh staying with the Spirit?

Kazzouh has apparently turned down his European offers to see out the season with the Spirit. Would be great for teh team if this happens.

Topic #18308 | Report this topic

david  
Years ago

Would they have to pay him his full salary?

Reply #215233 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

I'm lov'n the Spirit. They're the real deal, committed, fun, play hard, got heart, never drop their heads, & the list goes on.
I would honestly rather see them hang together than have some "Sydney Kings" showcase, strutt'n the future of the NewNBL. You know, that Sydney team that the NBL seems to think we have to have.
If it all turns to shit. Bevo to be the NewNBL CEO & Boomer coach, alongside Marty.
While on my rant, any 'ball fans in NSW that haven't rocked up to Spirit games, "Whitworth thread" you. Turn up now by all means, but don't go thinking you'll be jizz'n your Purple fetish, & that it's a given for '09/10.

Please, Holy Spirit, let there be a God.

Reply #215236 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:51 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754