Years ago

Milbank Photography - Schensch, Anstey +

Short selection of of Schenscher's dunks, Anstey tech foul and other highlights

http://www.yvonnemilbank.com/gallery.cfm?d=Sport/Adelaide 36ers NBL

More to follow

Topic #18324 | Report this topic

yvonne  
Years ago

The rest have now been up-loaded. I have had a little problem with my software tonight, and some of the pics are not in chronological order.

url for the extended selection from tonight:

http://www.yvonnemilbank.com/gallery.cfm?pn=1&&d=Sport/Adelaide 36ers NBL/20081206_36ers v Tigers

I did take images tonight of the U12 pre-game but have been asked by Basketball SA not to display any photos of junior basketball, as it is against their policy on video and photography. I have removed all references to junior basketball games from my site.

Reply #215433 | Report this post

DDFan  
Years ago

Is the U12 pic retraction part of the Government's internet censorship, that we have to have?
WTF.

Reply #215479 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Not showing pictures of children is there to protect the children.

Reply #215480 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Thanks for the pics Yvonne.

What youngster wouldn't love to be able to log on and see some shots of them in action. I understand why they are heading this way but oversensorship can be a killer too.

Reply #215486 | Report this post

Ace of spades  
Years ago

can you not password protect the galleries?

speak to the coaches before hand and share the password to the teams?

Reply #215490 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:48 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754