...v interesting
Years ago

lightning v boomers

down by 10 after dropping off in the last - ? the effects of 2 tough games in less than 24 hrs ?

shelly hammonds again torching us

Topic #18334 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did you look at the same stat sheet as me?

To me it appeared Bulleen faded in the last after winning the first three quarters, therefore making the score look a little more respetable than it otherwise might have been!

Bulleen 2 and 0 against the lightning... go you good thing!

Reply #215491 | Report this post

bluey  
Years ago

Realistically they lost it in the first three quarters not the last. Down by 17 at three quarter time I think they did well not to get beaten by even more. Having said that I am sure it was fatigue that caused the poor results

Reply #215492 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Again, scheduling is crap. The good thing though is that if it was fatigue that caused this loss, its a good chance that they will win the one game that matters the most.

Reply #215504 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just wondering when the first strike squad pregame match is?

Dont look into this too much, the fatigue would have caused some variation whether that is small or large no one will know until we play them evenly

Reply #215534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe the lynx should use travelling fatigue as their excuse too!! ha ha

Reply #215563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

First Strike Squad match is Friday December 19th before the bolts game at the dome.

Reply #215568 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

awesome thanks, gonna have to go watch that.

Reply #215584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparently gastro spreading through the team is to blame for the loss. When you have a team as close as these girls are it would be hard to control the spread ;-)

Reply #215586 | Report this post

ballerbands  
Years ago

Boomers would beat lightning easily, no way jess foley or marino could gaurd cj bruton and patty mills!!!

Reply #215603 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:47 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754