justin
Years ago

36ers vs crocs ticket sales

Anyone know how the ticket sales are going for Wednesdays match? After a big win you would hope to get a decent crowd even for a Wednesday night.

Topic #18350 | Report this topic

me  
Years ago

24 tickets sold

Reply #215704 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I doubt we will get a big crowd for the following reasons:

1. The game is on a Wednesday.
2. The game is being shown on Foxtel.
3. Its Christmas time so people are hesitant to go to games and/or have other commitments.

Reply #215705 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's a televised game AND a Wednesday game so don't expect a huge crowd. Both of those factors tend to result in smaller crowds let alone both.

Reply #215707 | Report this post

justin  
Years ago

24 tickets isn't much.

Reply #215716 | Report this post

Ace of spades  
Years ago

More then last season (pre hodge)

Reply #215719 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Wohooo a Fox game I'll be watching ;-)

Reply #215724 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

People are so soft! Big deal if its in Fox, the commentary and overall production is horrible compared to being there and soaking up the energy from the crowd! Who has Christmas commitments on Wednesday night still a few weeks away from the Big Day? No boss is holding a Christmas Party mid week.

GET ALONG AND GET INVOLVED!

Reply #215725 | Report this post

Black Dracula  
Years ago

I'll be there as usual...I doubt the crowd will break 4000 but at least the game should be decent.

That being said, does anyone hope the "NewBL" does away with Wednesday night fixtures?

Reply #215736 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"does anyone hope the "NewBL" does away with Wednesday night fixtures?" - YES!! The overwhelming majority of games should be on Fridays and Saturdays. Atleast there are alot less than there used to be.

Reply #215748 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Couldn't agree more Nino nothing like being there! - everyone get out there and enjoy what could be a very offensive orientated game. However being interstate I'll enjoy it on Fox.

Reply #215750 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

And hopefully the NewBL can talk to Adelaide United and not schedule games on the same night...

Reply #215755 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Wednesday night games has hurt the NBL big time....'Big Wednesday' is dead, take it on the chin and move all games to weekends when people are keen to get out of the house and 'let loose' a little bit!

Reply #215837 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:44 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754